The New Geopolitics Research Network brings to your attention video of the online webinar “Geopolitics. 30 Years After. Ukraine and Bulgaria. Life after communism”
What have countries achieved in their development 30 years after the end of the Cold War and collapse of Soviet Union? What are the similarities and differences in their development? What are the main trends, problems, and challenges for development of Ukraine and Bulgaria today? What are the opportunities and obstacles for fruitful bilateral relations?
Moderator: Mykhailo Samus, Director, New Geopolitics Research Network
– Artem Fylypenko, Director of the Danube-Black Sea region Department at the National Institute for Strategic Studies
– Plamen Dimitrov, Bulgarian Geopolitical Society, Bulgaria
– Vassil Sotirov, Vice President, European Journalists Association (the communication network), Bulgaria
– Igor Fedyk, Head of the South Eastern Europe Section, New Geopolitics Research Network, Ukraine
– Valeri Ratchev, former senior government official and military officer, expert at theCenter for Security and Defence Management at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences