Yurii Poita, head of the Asian section of NGRN, spoke at a briefing at the Media Center Ukraine — Ukrinform, on the current state and prospects of Ukrainian-Chinese relations.
Issues that were discussed:
- A short review of Ukrainian-Chinese relations.
- What is China’s position in the Russian-Ukrainian war?
- Can China become a guarantor of Ukraine’s security, or at least take a more pro-Ukrainian position in the Russian-Ukrainian war?
- What strategy should Ukraine build in relations with China?
- Potential risks for Ukraine in connection with the US-Chinese strategic competition.