The New Geopolitics Research Network launches a new format of expert discussions on Russia’s war against Ukraine – NGRN Discussion Club.
Participants of the #8 issue of NGRN Discussion Club: Mykhailo Samus, Volodymyr Solovian, Igor Fedyk.
Here are the current topics:
– 00:40 Overview of the situation on the fronts. The situation in the Luhansk region is becoming increasingly threatening for Ukrainian troops. Fierce clashes continue in the Kharkiv and Kherson directions.
– 05:31 New successful attacks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the sea direction. Russia is losing its dominance in the northwestern part of the Black Sea
– 07:52 Lithuania bans sanctioned goods transit to Kaliningrad. Will Moscow dare to use force against Lithuania? Will NATO be able to protect the Baltic countries?
– 24:14 The results of European leaders’ visit to Kyiv. Will EU candidate status become a booster for Ukraine’s post-war development?
– 35:07 Third summit of “the Ramstein format” – Germany promises air defense systems while the US keeps a restrained approach to MLRS supplies. What are the current arms supply priorities for Ukraine? Are there any grounds for cautious optimism?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 44:56 — 102.9MB)